Monday, February 15, 2010

Curly Ostrich Hair Clips...Oh My!

These are outrageously cute and outrageously fun! Well, except for the mess of feathers everywhere...but my kitties don't mind finding the floating feathers so neither will I! These are so simple and so cute. Perfect for babies, girls, teens and women. Weddings, birthdays, any day for that matter! I can not see a reason not to wear one...especially for photos! With so many wonderful color choices available, one can find just the right color for their special occasion. And, not just that, but this marabou layers beautifully under chiffon bows! Yes, more pictures to come ...wink, wink..wink...Well, that is if I can get my daughter to cooperate with me. Afterall, this little hobby turned business was created because of her, so she has to model...doesn't she?

No comments: